Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Print or Synch *Phone* Calendar entries?

I've been using the *phone* calendar to make appointment reminders when I'm out and about. Now, I need to print those out for the past six months and I've searched all over--it doesn't seem possible.

Is there some clever poorly documented way to either PRINT the phone's calendar appointments? Or to synch them to another app on the PC, like Outlook, or the main Google Calendar account, so that they can be viewed and printed from the PC as well?

The information from my own Google Calendar shows up on the phone--but the phone's calendar appointments don't show up on except from the phone, where they can't be printed out.

Is this lame, or just undocumented?

--Rred

Default Re: Print or Synch *Phone* Calendar entries?

it appears to me that the gcal sync is not set up on your phone & pc

check the data / sync settings on both your pc & your phone

from your pc after proper set up you can print everything, selected months, past, future, etc

so double check your settings for data / sync

take your time, its easy to do

hope that helps
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Print or Synch *Phone* Calendar entries?

Maybe you could be specific?

I'm using Chronme on the PC since calendar.google.com doesn't support MSIE fully.

There are no data/sync options, no tabs or menu dropdowns, that offer any settings to sync or add the phone calendar. Where are you finding them?

Similarly the phone offers to synch other google USER calendars but makes no options or offers to print, or to place the phone information on the USER calendars that are accessed on the PC.

Maybe I've got a blind spot, but I'm not seeing any options like you're talking about.

The calendar settings on the phone allow you to sync+/show multiple calendars, but the "sync" icon next to the PHONE calendar is always grayed out and cannot be selected. Unlike the other calendars.