Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Sync Outlook & Android Calendars?

Hello everyone,
    Sorry for the n00b question, but my search on Google gave me some very old, and very muddled results.

How do I sync the Android calendar on my Thunderbolt (not rooted) with my Outlook calendar events that I type into and save on my PC (Windows 7)? Which is the easiest way (not hardwired/USB'd)?

Default Re: Sync Outlook & Android Calendars?

HTC has a sync app, but I've found it difficult to use. I use MyPhoneExplorer.

Default Re: Sync Outlook & Android Calendars?

Depending on your needs, there are a wide variety of apps available to help with this. I'd suggest taking a look at SyncDroid - they have a nice list of paid and free options, with reviews and a feature chart for comparing.

Of course, I'd recommend checking out CompanionLink (I'm a bit biased ) if you're looking for a more advanced sync setup. It's free to try, and listed among the choices on SyncDroid, so give it a try and let me know what you think!

- David
    CompanionLink has crossed the 1.2 million download mark. We have the most advanced Android Outlook sync product for Contacts, Calendars, Tasks, Notes, Categories, and Contact Photos. Choose from USB, WiFi, or Cloud sync. It comes with our 4-star DejaOffice Android app that encrypts and stores your data on your device. Everything is backed by free telephone technical support that our customers rave about.

Websites:
    www.companionlink.com/android
    www.dejaoffice.com