Can't Find Apps in Market!!

kgirl58

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
My phone was recently replaced and now I can't find my of my free apps in the Market. For example, of the 3 apps that Weight Watchers International. Inc., only 1 appears. I tried to check the help section of Market, and all it says is to edit my search terms. Do we even have search terms when searching from the phone? I'm so confused. Thanks.

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Make sure your new phone is registered in the Market. Also try going into Settings>Applications>Market and clear the cache and data.

ChromeJob

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Just log on to the Market with a web browser, go to My Library, and I believe everything you've installed (free or paid) will be there. You can start an install from the tiled list by clicking the INSTALL button for each app. Might be good to do this where you are connected to Wifi, or the many apps raining down upon your poor phone will use beaucoup of your data plan.

Make sure your new phone is registered and signed in, and you might want to go into your profile, devices, and disable or delete the "old" handset. They are differentiated by the IMEI number, which you can look up in Settings | About Phone (in my version of Android at least).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital