best app for epub

honex97

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I have 2 questions about epub 1st I just got a galaxy tab 8.9 and it has ebooks on it witch reads epub files great but one thing I can figure out is this had had an iPad before the tab and in any epub book if I were to click a link to take me to another page in the book and once I clicked it at the bottom left would be another link to take me back to the previous page I was on but I don't see that in ebooks if it exist can someone tell me where its at? And if it doesn't exist what's a good program to download that reads epub files?

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried Google Books in the Market - I'm pretty sure it will read epub files on your device as well as the Google Books library.

The nook app will also let you sideload files.

honex97

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I mean I ha few epub file i've downloaded in my downloads folder a I can't get google books or nook to show them and I downloaded aldiko and that seems to run really slow maybe Android doesn't have a program to read books as well as ibooks so far that's the one and only thing I miss from my iPad

dbareis

Jan 15, 2010
Visit site
I mean I ha few epub file i've downloaded in my downloads folder a I can't get google books or nook to show them and I downloaded aldiko and that seems to run really slow maybe Android doesn't have a program to read books as well as ibooks so far that's the one and only thing I miss from my iPad

Some (most?) of the apps will prefer their books in their own specific folders but should be able to import from SD card either individually or in bulk.

Have you tried clicking on the downloaded file, if the book reader comes up as an option click that.

I found the easiest way to download them was using the free Calibre software (calibre - E-book management) as a server on my computer.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma