Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    82 Global Posts

Default found easy way to get palm memos to android

"Note everything", export memos from palm desktop to sd card, then import to note everything, worked great.!!!!!finally

thanks! I've been dying without my old notes!

Default Re: found easy way to get palm memos to android

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainET View Post
    "Note everything", export memos from palm desktop to sd card, then import to note everything, worked great.!!!!!finally
    Hi - I'm new to smart phones, had my Palm Centro for years (obviously!), and I just got a Droid 3.

Can you explain a bit more step-by-step please on how to get these memos over to the droid 3?

For example:

1) What does "Note everything" mean? I've got a zillion memos in my Palm Centro.

2) What is the "sd card" ... and how do I export the memos from the desktop to it?

3) "Import to note everything" ... sorry, I know each of the words, but I don't know how to understand the command!

Thanks dude!

Global Posts
    2,047 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by alexis View Post
    Hi - I'm new to smart phones, had my Palm Centro for years (obviously!), and I just got a Droid 3.

Can you explain a bit more step-by-step please on how to get these memos over to the droid 3?

For example:

1) What does "Note everything" mean? I've got a zillion memos in my Palm Centro.

2) What is the "sd card" ... and how do I export the memos from the desktop to it?

3) "Import to note everything" ... sorry, I know each of the words, but I don't know how to understand the command!

Thanks dude!
    Note everything is a app from the android market.

The SD card is a external storage device on the phone in a card form just like a card on a camera but has been shrunk and is realy tiny. I dont believe the Droid 3 comes with one u can get them at Target or bestbuy.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    I'm a android know it all with too much time on my hands
    If I've helped you make sure to hit that thanks button