"Note everything", export memos from palm desktop to sd card, then import to note everything, worked great.!!!!!finally
    06-06-2010 10:13 AM
    thanks! I've been dying without my old notes!
    06-12-2010 12:04 AM
    "Note everything", export memos from palm desktop to sd card, then import to note everything, worked great.!!!!!finally
    Hi - I'm new to smart phones, had my Palm Centro for years (obviously!), and I just got a Droid 3.

Can you explain a bit more step-by-step please on how to get these memos over to the droid 3?

For example:

1) What does "Note everything" mean? I've got a zillion memos in my Palm Centro.

2) What is the "sd card" ... and how do I export the memos from the desktop to it?

3) "Import to note everything" ... sorry, I know each of the words, but I don't know how to understand the command!

Thanks dude!
    07-20-2011 08:39 PM
    Hi - I'm new to smart phones, had my Palm Centro for years (obviously!), and I just got a Droid 3.

Can you explain a bit more step-by-step please on how to get these memos over to the droid 3?

For example:

1) What does "Note everything" mean? I've got a zillion memos in my Palm Centro.

2) What is the "sd card" ... and how do I export the memos from the desktop to it?

3) "Import to note everything" ... sorry, I know each of the words, but I don't know how to understand the command!

Thanks dude!
    Note everything is a app from the android market.

The SD card is a external storage device on the phone in a card form just like a card on a camera but has been shrunk and is realy tiny. I dont believe the Droid 3 comes with one u can get them at Target or bestbuy.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    07-20-2011 09:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD