| || |
New android phone?
I have a Sprint Optimus S, and it's fast and stuff, but it just doesn't seem good enough.
A LOT is not supported.
Very little memory.
No flash support <- the reason why I'm posting this thread.
I have tried it and paid for the license but flash didn't work.
Even if it did have flash support, I still would want to buy a new device.
I am very overwhelmed with the choices, carriers, etc.
Could you please give me the name[only off of the top of your head; I wouldn't want to bother you that much] of an android phone that...
- Has full rooting capabilities. Includes busybox, superuser and flashing ROMs
- Is $150 or less
- Has no contract
- Does not charge you for using wifi even though the carrier doesn't support this. I have heard that some carriers do this and it is the most greedy thing I have ever heard.
- Has multi touch
- [Preferably] Has a dual core processor
- No required plan; has an option for a free plan with only wifi as internet.
- Does not get extremely hot
- Can have fairly nice gaming
I feel very overwhelmed... The only internet I want to use on my phone would be using wifi and using a free plan from the start...
Is $150 enough for a phone with those stats?