New to Android and Lost

bradnyc

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
I need many hours of video for my 2 year old for long flights. Is there anywhere in the android universe with downloadable video content similar to itunes and amazon? My iTunes and amazon video collection will not play on android device.

Thanks

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Hulu is only for streaming. Your Amazon videos probably don't work because I'm guessing you downloaded them for iPhone. Amazon will work if you download them for your new device. Also the new Google Play store has movies now.

bradnyc

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Hulu is only for streaming. Your Amazon videos probably don't work because I'm guessing you downloaded them for iPhone. Amazon will work if you download them for your new device. Also the new Google Play store has movies now.

Thanks for your response. Can you download amazon videos on a mac? I thought amazon was only streaming except for a kindle fire.

bradnyc

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site

I'm really looking for an easy way to download videos on an android tablet. I have a 2 year old and do not have time to learn how to rip dvds. I've done some research and have been unable to find reliable ripping software for a mac. Unless i'm missing something obvious, there doesn't seem to be anything comparable to iTunes and Amazon for downloadable content. Again, i'm new to android so hopefully i'm wrong.

bradnyc

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't believe you can download purchased videos to a mac. I have purchased videos and the only download option seems to be to a kindle fire. Please correct me if i'm wrong. Thanks

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I don't believe you can download purchased videos to a mac. I have purchased videos and the only download option seems to be to a kindle fire. Please correct me if i'm wrong. Thanks

I did a little research and found that Amazon Unbox Video player is not compatble with Mac, so you are correct. Did you check the new Google Play store? The now have a movie section. I beleive there's a seperate app for it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch