How to delete a bookmark - Samsung

CinSays

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
How do I delete saved bookmarks on a Samsung Galaxy II Skyrocket? It's my first touchscreen. I read somewhere to tap and hold for a long time but I cant figure out where to do this at. Also, how do I clean temp files/cashed on here? Thanks!

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
How do I delete saved bookmarks on a Samsung Galaxy II Skyrocket? It's my first touchscreen. I read somewhere to tap and hold for a long time but I cant figure out where to do this at. Also, how do I clean temp files/cashed on here? Thanks!

I'll assume you're using the stock browser. Tap Menu, then bookmarks. That should bring up a screen with thumbnails of all your bookmarks. Long press on the one you want to delete until a menu comes up. One of the choices will be delete bookmark. For cleaning temp files/cache, tap Menu, then More, then Settings. There will be choices for clearing cookies, cache, history, etc.

Reactions: CinSays

cruising56

Jul 28, 2016
Visit site
I'll assume you're using the stock browser. Tap Menu, then bookmarks. That should bring up a screen with thumbnails of all your bookmarks. Long press on the one you want to delete until a menu comes up. One of the choices will be delete bookmark. For cleaning temp files/cache, tap Menu, then More, then Settings. There will be choices for clearing cookies, cache, history, etc.
Go to Quick Access, press & hold bookmark you want to delete until you see delete icon in top RH corner, then drag it up to delete icon & release. Problem solved.