09-29-2015 10:49 AM
33 12
tools
    can you share ... what you did to work fine?
    02-20-2013 01:06 AM
    Tried uninstalling the updates for PlayStore and it worked

Settings >> Application >> Google Play Store >> Uninstall Updates.
    Then it will say "This application will be replaced with factory version"
    Then go ahead and download the app which is having issue.

NOTE: Make sure you are downloading the app before the playstore itself automatically gets updated to the latest version.

- - - Updated - - -

Tried uninstalling the updates for PlayStore and it worked

Settings >> Application >> Google Play Store >> Uninstall Updates.
    Then it will say "This application will be replaced with factory version"
    Then go ahead and download the app which is having issue. It will download without issues.

NOTE: Make sure you are downloading the app before the playstore itself automatically gets updated to the latest version.
    01-09-2014 02:20 AM
    i did clear cashe and data, but i had to remove apps completely before reinstalling it in order to get it working. but thanks, i didnt want to touch anything before i found out what is the problem. app that wasnt working was skype. once more, ty a lot
    08-13-2014 08:25 AM
    I've been getting a lot of 941 errors in the market place when I try and update apps. Is anyone else having this issue after upgrading to ICS?
    08-18-2014 09:05 PM
    Eu fiz o que o colega sugeriu , fui no play store , configurações, fui em limpar histórico etc.., e clico e não entra neste tópico.
    Continuo com o erro 941 e tenho uma entrevista às 17 pelo hangout e não consigo atualizar
    pleasse
    10-09-2014 12:30 PM
    Did anyone think to go into the Play Store settings and check Content Filtering? Just noticed that myself on my Note 4, and for some reason there was a restriction put on. I told it to allow downloading of all apps again, and poof! Issue gone.
    02-19-2015 04:18 AM
    Hi
    thanks, i also had the error 940 problem and after clearing the data and cash of the playstore app, it's now fixed.
    05-05-2015 08:30 PM
    To anyone who's reading, I just got a Note 5 and I found a solution that I haven't seen posted anywhere. The 941 problem happens (I think) because of syncing your Google accounts from a previous phone. The solution is to go into Settings > Accounts and delete all your Google accounts. Then use the solutions seen in this thread to clear cache/data for Google Play Store, Download Manager, etc. After that, restart your phone. Then re-add the Google account(s) that you deleted. Google Play Services should update just fine after that.

Ersan Seer
    Futurist
    09-29-2015 10:49 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD