Does anyone know a way to watch tv from a wifi cable card tuner like this one: Amazon.com: SiliconDust HDHR3-CC HDHomeRun PRIME CableCARD TV tuners: Electronics

It is called the HDHomeRun cable card.

Thanks for the help.
    04-03-2012 04:39 PM
    Not on your phone. This particular card is designed to work with Windows Media Player or with another like card. Without an App or a web interface to view content, which this does not appear to have, there's no way to view this card on your phone.

Sorry.
    04-03-2012 08:07 PM
    I know that this was an old post but I would like to know if there is any chance to access the cablecard tuner via a Revue or Google TV? What about for the future? I think the Ceton Echo extender seems to be overpriced and unreliable so far. I have a laptop slipped behind one of my tv's and I might use an Xbox for another since I can hide it and don't have to hear and see the massive box. I have an Acer Revo but that doesn't have the power to drive the tuner as far as I can tell so far. The Google TV sees the tuners along with my other media servers but won't connect. I have seen some Android hacks but I am not that skilled.

Thanks.
    01-02-2013 03:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD