Error downloading apps

wenzeldg

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
I have been having this problem for quite sometime now. I have a Galaxy S Plus running on Android Gingerbread. Whenever I`m trying to download any apps I always get this error:

sg0uc3.jpg

I have googled this problem and found out that I should just clear the cache of Google Play and the data of the Download Manager. I did this and it worked for a while however the problem keeps on coming back. I am already tired of repeating the steps over and over again. Now it`s gone worse, I cannot download anything. The same error keeps on coming up even if I already cleared the cache and data.

I believe I have sufficient space on my phone (phone, USB storage and SD card). Please help me out with my problem! THANK YOU.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Do you only have problems installing from Play? Or do you have problem installing any APK or installing from something like Amazon Appstore?

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Clear both cache and data from the Play store app under Settings -> Applications All tab. If you still can not download the update then uninstall the latest Play Store update and try again.

Hope this helps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney