Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Smile Blutooth is not switching ON

I have samsung galaxy anycall(Korean market) SHW M100S, but now Blutooth is not switching ON after getting 2.3.4 update.PLs help me.Is phone not support for 2.3.4. OS ?

But BT is working without a SIM.pls explain.
    Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō

Global Posts
    4,376 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Stock/CM9

Default Re: Blutooth is not switching ON

You mean it wont turn on and show up in your notification area? Or will it not even do that?

Try going into Manage Apps and clearing data, cache, etc., from anything that might be in there with Bluetooth.

If it does show up in the notification area, but, you just can't connect a device, have you tried multiple devices?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Yes...bro..
    I tried it several times...Is upgrading to 2.3.6 will solve the issue?
    I don't know...

When I press the "Turn On Bluetooth"..it is starting to turning on and then suddenly turn off.(But this issue is not exist when I remove the SIM).

pls help...
    Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō

Global Posts
    4,376 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Stock/CM9

Are you running the stock ROM? If not, were you having the issue with the stock ROM? If you are running stock, have you always had the issue with the phone, or, did it just randomly start? If it randomly started, maybe a factory reset is in order. If you always had the issue, I'd get a replacement phone.

Also, I doubt an upgrade is going to solve your problem. It's pretty basic functionality that was probably ironed out long ago for all phones, but, I wont say it couldn't fix it. Can't hurt to try if you have an update available.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Question Re: Blutooth is not switching ON

Quote Originally Posted by Devinator View Post
    Are you running the stock ROM? If not, were you having the issue with the stock ROM? If you are running stock, have you always had the issue with the phone, or, did it just randomly start? If it randomly started, maybe a factory reset is in order. If you always had the issue, I'd get a replacement phone.

Also, I doubt an upgrade is going to solve your problem. It's pretty basic functionality that was probably ironed out long ago for all phones, but, I wont say it couldn't fix it. Can't hurt to try if you have an update available.
    What u meant by Stock...I really use this phone for 2-3 week without any hazard.Issue is happened when I remove the google acc and add a new one.But BT is working well when SIM card is not present.I also tried with many SIMs but issue is exist.I want to know 2.3.7 update will solve the problem?
    My friend said, Reset the phone without a SIM will recover the problem...It is the last thing to do...
    Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō

Global Posts
    4,376 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Stock/CM9

By stock I mean did you root the phone and put a custom ROM on it or is it as it was when you got it? Well, it sounds like you know what caused the issue. I have no idea if that update will sole your problem, but, I would say, no, it wont. I would factory reset your phone and use whatever Google account you want to use right in the beginning. I have no idea why something like that would cause Bluetooth problems, but, either way, I think a factory reset is in order. If after that, it still doesn't work, and, the phone is only a couple of weeks old contact your carrier to get a new phone.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Smile Re: Blutooth is not switching ON

Quote Originally Posted by Devinator View Post
    By stock I mean did you root the phone and put a custom ROM on it or is it as it was when you got it? Well, it sounds like you know what caused the issue. I have no idea if that update will sole your problem, but, I would say, no, it wont. I would factory reset your phone and use whatever Google account you want to use right in the beginning. I have no idea why something like that would cause Bluetooth problems, but, either way, I think a factory reset is in order. If after that, it still doesn't work, and, the phone is only a couple of weeks old contact your carrier to get a new phone.

Brother, I tried to reset the phone without SIM.But it won;t solve the BT problem.Sometimes BT is working properly when I switch ON to OFF Airplane Mode(all wireless off), and then i can use BT well.But again It will not work if phone is restarted.
    This Android device has the following OS specifications.

Model : SHW M100S
    Firmware version: 2.3.4
    Kernel Version : 2.6.35.7
    Baseband version:M100S.EF14.2254.ST
    Build Number : GINGERBREAD.EG04

By upgrading OS to 2.3.6. update or inserting Custom ROM will solve the problem? Do you know any other forum that I can get a help?
    Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō

Global Posts
    4,376 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Stock/CM9

You can try XDA.

But, if you are having an issue like this and the phone isn't that old, I'd contact your carrier and get it replaced.

Thumbs up Re: Blutooth is not switching ON

this is not actually a custom rom, this is a cooked rom that can only be flashed thru odin only and have no recovery included, u can flashe a cook rom if ever u are rooted or not

Hope that helps!!!

that is a relock carrier from the manufacturer, insert a true valid sim and that issue will not appear again...

I hope that helps!