Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    CM9 unofficial ics

Default how do i backup user app info without being rooted

is there a way i can backup my user app info like what level i'm at in a game without being rooted, i think thats the only thing android needs to be a perfect OS... link your apps to your gmail and it wouldn't matter what phone or carrier you get/gotto your app info is there...
    can some please let me know if there is a app that can do that without your phone having to be rooted, i know its a reach... thanks in advance
    To God Be The Glory......

Global Posts
    4,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM-7

Default Re: how do i backup user app info without being rooted

Some of the more popular games, lke Angry Birds have apps in the Play Store that will back them up. Search for the games you're looking for. Also look in the settings for the games and see if there is a backup option.

All of the backup apps I looked at in the Play Store required Root to backup app's and app state.

Hope this helps.
    Some say that his dormant chips were left that way for YOUR SAFETY... Others say that once "turned on," he can not be turned off... All we know is... He's called The Stig.