1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default NEED clockwork on samsung sph-m930!!!!

its rooted, but for the life of me i cant get clockwork recovery to install/flash. any help on this???
    Evo 3d cynaogenmod 7.1, Evo 4g cynaogenmod 7.1, Nexus s 4g rooted, Transform ultra rooted, evo shift-want to smash it!

Global Posts
    4,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM-7

Default Re: NEED clockwork on samsung sph-m930!!!!

I don't think there is a version for this phone (unless it also goes by another name). Here's the official list of all the current clockwork mod's.

Some say that his dormant chips were left that way for YOUR SAFETY... Others say that once "turned on," he can not be turned off... All we know is... He's called The Stig.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

yea clockwork dont work for m930 do you know of any other recovery that might possibly work for me.
    Evo 3d cynaogenmod 7.1, Evo 4g cynaogenmod 7.1, Nexus s 4g rooted, Transform ultra rooted, evo shift-want to smash it!

Global Posts
    4,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM-7

Have you looked to see if Amon-Ra works?
    Some say that his dormant chips were left that way for YOUR SAFETY... Others say that once "turned on," he can not be turned off... All we know is... He's called The Stig.
    Thanked by:
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

mope didnt even know it existed i'll give that a shot
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

officialy giving up on recovery for the transform!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!