Help and Win a free 4.3 Tablet

adamMST

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys I need your help. I work for an up and coming tablet manufacturer as a technician. We are currently working on a 4.3 inch android tablet with a 600mhs cpu. My boss has given me permission to give 5 of these tablets away. So now the fun part, we are working on setting up a marketplace for our customers. The problem that we are having is that as most of you know a 600mhs cpu is low for most apps. I need help finding apps that will run good on a lower end machine like this. Submit the top 3 apps you would recommend and I will pick 5 random users that will receive a free 4.3 inch tablet.

p.s. I am sorry if this post is in the wrong section i wasnt really sure where it should go.

Thanks for any help you can give!

diverbelow

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
well most apps will run with 600Mhz CPU.
Certain apps will run on certain android versions. What android OS will your tablet have?

I have a spare myTouch 3G running stock OS with a 528Mhz and my mainly use apps are:
Gmail
Google Reader
Google Voice
Maps
QTip Calculator
SmackTalk
and mostly toddler games

adamMST

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
It will be running 2.3. We had tried previously to load angry birds and some other games but they were all pretty laggy. Thanks for the reply.

jkovacs

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I would think you'd want to show some games. A few that shouldn't be too taxing on your 600mhz are:

- Cut the Rope
- Frogger
- Farkle dice
- Reversi
- Wood Bridges

Good luck,
Joe K.

Reactions: vernotzy21

vernotzy21

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
On my optimus wich is 600mhz i run many things but mostly games its kinda rough to say angry birds runs laggy but deadspace runs fine considering its a high end 3d engine i can run all emulators fine minus n64 the framerate is unexceptable ps1 is great zenonia 1-3 is awsome but 4 just seems to be to much i can convert video

vernotzy21

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Also reguardless of your cpu you have to figure what kind of video hardware limitations you have 600mhz is good but if your video chip is less than say adreno 200 (wich is what i have) you would have a serious bottleneck limiting your experience also you should try running benchmark apps to compare with other devices are you running armv6 or v7 this would dictate how well flash runs on you device how much ram does it have? I can run gangstar but i cant run brother in arms 2 or n.o.v.a but i can run gta3 im curious will you post the specs?
;)
P.s please give me a tablet my optimus is on its last leg and i have no pc ill give it a thorough testing

cigman

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Dolphin Browser HD
TapaTalk
NewEgg
Android Assistant
AirDroid

As you can see, lots of these are utilities - but I use them daily on my 600mhz Optimus S.

Would love to test out one of your tablets. (queue the violins) I'm a poor college student, so it would be awesome if you selected me!

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

LifesGoodPhoenix

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
bunny shooter
words with friends
250 solitaire games
facebook
fruit slice
castle defender
pumpkins vs zombies
marble shooter
i would have to agree with vernotzy21 about other hardware playing a big role when it comes to a low mhz cpu
netfliks audio/video sync is off on my 600mhz LG Phoenix, overclocking doesnt help.

adamMST

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys havent been on here in a while to update this, things are getting crazy around here. We just went live with a new 7inch tab and still trying to work the kinks out of this one. Our expected live date is 6/1 so once they are here i will start shipping them. So to those of you who havent posted if you have any suggestions, chime its not too late. 3 apps

Thank all of you for your help.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke