Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By adamMST
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Download additional MB fails

Hi Gang,
    Can anyone help with this one? When I try to download the additional megabytes needed by some games, the download either fails halfway through or sooner or the app crashes me back to my main app menu immediately. Others say “no SD card connected (it is). To dispense with the obvious “Noob” errors, my wireless is connected and turned on, I checked “allow 3rd party” as well. My equipment is a Droid X2 (unrooted) and a Kindle Fire (same). It seems to happen most often with Gameloft Oregon Trail and Nova 2 are examples.
    Thanks Y’all

Default Re: Download additional MB fails

Not sure if this is the case here but what normally causes this error is when you try to update or install apps while your device is connected your to computer.
    PvilleComp likes this.

Global Posts
    4,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM-7

Default Re: Download additional MB fails

I agree with adam - when you are plugged into a computer the SD card is dismounted from the phone.

Also check to make sure you have room on your SD card. If it's full the app may throw that error.
    Some say that his dormant chips were left that way for YOUR SAFETY... Others say that once "turned on," he can not be turned off... All we know is... He's called The Stig.