Where are the User Defined Fields in Android Contacts

psdonald

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
Have been a long time user of Outlook and Blackberry and store a lot of information in the User Defined Fields. Those fields seem to have been eliminated from all of the Android Contact Apps. I don't see them in Motorola Corporate Sync, Touch Down or Moxier Mail. Am I missing something, can't believe the developers of Android apps would just skip those fields. Can anyone recommend an App that I can store and sync those fields. Google Contacts has the fields. I have just upgraded from a Blackberry Bold to a Verizon Droid Maxx. Love the big screen on the phone, struggling with the touch keyboard and really struggling with losing half of my contact information.

psdonald

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
Update on this issue for those that have viewed the post. I contacted Touchdown support about the issue and the emailed me and said the problem with User Defined fields is a Microsoft Activesync issue as Activesync does not sync those fields and so none of the apps include those fields. I talked to an Iphone user today and he said he uses Notes for extra info. We tested entries in Notes on Outlook and it syncs to the native email on my Droid as well as Touchdown. So I guess I now get to go through my contacts and move info from user defined fields into Notes:(