1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Lightbulb Samsung Galaxy S Battery Life Help

I have had my Samsung Galaxy S phone (Samsung Fascinate to be specific) for a full year now, and it wasn't until just recently that i have been having battery life problems. I could get a full days worth and more in the past, but now, my battery has been acting odd. I would usually charge it while I was sleeping, then wake up and go through my day just fine. But now, the minute i take it off the charger, it goes straight to being only half charged, and this is after 5 or 6 hours of charging. It may have to do with a semi-recent update, I'm not entirely sure, but any help is great. Thanks in advance. =)
    Luvzmobile

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S Battery Life Help

I have the same series and one of my two batteries had to be replaced 13 months in. You can have the battery load tested that way the battery can be ruled out.
    HTC One
    Samsung Galaxy Note II
    HTC Evo LTE
    Nexus 10

I had the same thing several months ago and it was actually my charger. Although it said everything was fine, it was not charging fully.

Now, I am having different issues. The battery seems to be draining faster and at about half depleted, it shuts itself off and when I power back on, the battery is done. How do you have the battery load tested?

I am facing similar problem in my Samsung Note II. today after charging full night, battery is only 15% charged. Pls help