Contact management

nthnu

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to know what the best way to manage contacts is. I use my gmail account to manage my contacts. I have a lot of "family" contacts, such as this example "Jack and Jill Ruah". They both have the same email and phone and address. An additional example is "Cletus and Oletha May" and they each have their own phone and email, but same address. How would you manage your contacts, even with social networks services (SNS)...
  • An individual contact for each, even though there will be redundant data?
  • A single contact for all, even though social integration would be hampered with one contact with multiple fb accounts?
  • Other?
Thanks,
Nate

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
For me it depends on the contact. For example my Mom and Dad each have seperate contacts because they each have different everything but the same address. My in-laws on the other hand have the same email, address and home, but separate cells so I just put 2 mobile contacts in their listing.

Business contacts each get a different listing since email, mobile and direct office numbers are all different, but I put in the same company info so I can group them that way if I need to.

There are a ton of contact management/dialer apps in the Play store and many are free or free to try if you're just looking for a different way to display or sort your contacts.

Not sure about the Social thing. I don't use FB so I don't worry about other people's FB info.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: nthnu

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac