1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Good firm fine point stylus?

I know Im putting this in the wrong place but my brain cant seem to find the right spot for it lol. Anyway Im looking for a good fine point stylus that will work with Android. My kids are really into Draw Something and my younger daughter has a hard time using her finger to draw. I ordered a stylus off Ebay and the tip is very wide and the rubber coating thingy is really floppy. Its near impossible to use even for me. Does anyone know of a good stylus with a firmer tip and maybe a finner point? It would be used on DX2, DX, D3 and my Tab most likely. Thanks.
    Melissa
    Cingular Razr > TMobile Blackberry Curve 8300 > Sprint Palm Centro > Sprint Blackberry Curve 8320 > Sprint Blackberry Curve 8530 > Sprint Palm Pre *SEMI-WIN*> Verizon Pixi Plus *MEGA FAIL*> Verizon Droid X2 & Samsung Galazy Tab *WIN*

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts
    ROM
    Paranoid Android

Default Re: Good firm fine point stylus?

I'm waiting for some reviews on the new Samsung C-pen.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ruq-XCobiWQ[/YT]

Default Re: Good firm fine point stylus?

I purchased one from NewTrent.com, they make a wide array of portable batter changers and crApple accessories. While the tip is not thin, it is firm and very easy to use. The best part is the tip is retractable and not that spongy crap that is used on so many stylus. The weight seems just right, a little lighter than a good pen but heavier than a bic ballpoint. Here is a link.

They had a coupon on their facebook page that reduced the price to free + s/h, which was 2.95 for me.
    Acer A100:
    [ROM] Leaked 4.0.3
    [Launcher] ADW Ex
    [Recovery] Stock
    Viewsonic GTablet:
    [ROM] CM7 Nightlies
    [Launcher] ADW Ex
    [Recovery] ClockWorkMod
    GNex:
    [ROM] BAMF 1.1
    [Launcher] ADW Ex
    [Recovery] CWM Touch
    DInc: RIP 2010-1012

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    Drop Box Begging For Referral Space. If you don't have an account, sign up from my referral link.