What older phones have a front facing camera?

yacoubean

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I bought myself a romo which is awesome. But I don't have a good second phone to use with it. Romo's brain is a smartphone, and you just need to plug it in through the headphone jack (the romo app communicates to the robot with audio based signals.) I have my ogdroid, but it doesn't have a front camera, so I miss out on a lot of cool romo features. My gnexus has the headphone jack on the bottom, so I have to put the phone in the robot upside down, which means that the video comes in upside down as well.

So I'm hoping you guys can remind me of some older phones that had a front facing camera (and hopefully the headphone jack on the side or top instead of the bottom.) I'm hoping to find a used one on ebay or craigslist for less than $100.

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Save yourself $100 and get some video editing software... I never tried this out before but its an app for your phone to where you can rotate the videos.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...GdldGp1aWNlLnZpZGVvcm90YXRlIl0&token=1I__n0bK.

As for phones... I'm assuming you have Verizon in which I believe the Thunderbolt was their first phone with a front facing camera followed by the Droid Charge... you should be able to find both of those phones used for $100 or less.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463