1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Which phone to buy?[Help]

I am planing to buy an android phone within 1-2 months and i am stuck with these three.
    1.Sony Xperia Sola:

About to be released, Around Rs20,000 = 400$

2.HTC Sensation:

Released last year, Rs 24,000 = 480$

3.Samsung Galaxy S2:
    [...] i-3621.php

Released last year, Rs28,000 = 560$

Now HTC Sensation nd Galaxy S2 are outdated maybe, but still are heavy performance one's but pricier.
    The HTC's screen is the main problem as it picks up reflections and is washed out often.And it has only 768MB Ram
    The S2 is awesome but the pricing bothers me a bit.
    The Xperia sola is a new offering, slick design and dat too for prices rumoured to be around 400$. But it has only 512MB Of RAM.

I Want a phone which will last me atleast 3 more years, i mean taking on newer games and apps and maybe newer android versions too(not that important) but i want the apps and games running smooth.

So if someone could help me out and tell me the bang for the buck phone here.

ROM
    Xperia Play 4.0.4 Beta

Default Re: Which phone to buy?[Help]

have u check benckmarks of the 3 phones?

I'm partial to the sensation. Build quality is better imo and the screen is good unless under direct sunlight. Why not try the sensation XE? Faster processor and free beats headset.

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

if you want to buy an android phone i'd say you rather go for Samsung GT-N7000 Galaxy NOTE Android I9220 Super Amoled Quad Band Unlocked Phone (White). it has good battery life with dual core processor and many more cool applications..

you could get this phone with the lowest price possible from the following sites..
    myworldphone
    tigerdirect

or search in google: Samsung GT-N7000 Galaxy NOTE Android I9220 Super Amoled Quad Band Unlocked Phone (White)