Battery not charging to 100% Lg marquee

ghostkilla1388

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
I have had the issue of plugging the phone it at around 9pm when going to bed and it charging to 100% the next morning at around 7:30-8am but as soon as i unplug the charger it drops from 100% to 99 to 97%? Im using the battery circle app to monitor my battery %. I have "calibrated" the battery by using the phone until it shuts it self off then charging it to 100% while its off then unplug it and turn it on and then plugging it back in.

Usually i will get between 15-19+ hours on normal use if i unplug it and plug it back up when it drops suddenly to 9-% in the mornings but if i dont ill get somewhere around 13 hours of life. is there something wrong with the phone, battery or charger?

conman1395

May 13, 2012
Visit site
Can't be too sure without actually seeing it, but it's fairly common for your battery to not stay at 100% being read by an app that tells you exactly how much. My iPod Touch for example only charges to 100% and then drops to 97% as soon as I disconnect. Unsure about my RAZR, however, because it only tells me in tens of percent. As long as it doesn't affect you're battery life too significantly you should be good. However, if you are experiencing 1+ hours of difference with same rate of use, it might be that your battery is just not holding it's charge much. Really the only thing I can suggest without getting a new battery to see if that's the problem is let your phone get down to about 10%-15% and then turn it off and charge completely. That might rejuvenate it.

Best of luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles