Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default What is most similar to itunes

Ive been trying to find something as simple as itunes to sync my music and podcasts from there and am not having much luck(and im realizing notjing may make it as simple as syncing an ipod with itunes)

The main thing i like syncing an ipod to itunes is how it knows for example what podcasts ive watched. then in itunes i can uncheck what ive watched, check what i havent and its synced.

The programs ive been trying on the android just seem to list every single podcast that is there and i cant distinguish if theyve been watched or not. some also dont seem to allow me to pick certain podcasts, but i would need to select the entire folder of a specific podcast to sync.

Id like to find something simple to be able to do this since my husband is anti apple, but im finding for my music and podcasts it would be simple to get an ipod again :-)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    4,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM-7

Default Re: What is most similar to itunes

Have you tried using iTunes with Doubletwist from the Play store?

I don't use iTunes myself, but just about everyone I know who has used it loves it.
    Some say that his dormant chips were left that way for YOUR SAFETY... Others say that once "turned on," he can not be turned off... All we know is... He's called The Stig.
    Ry

Global Posts
    7,861 Global Posts

Music gets Google Music. Podcasts go to Google Listen.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

ROM
    Sabsa Prime ICS

Default Re: What is most similar to itunes

There's also iSyncr for syncing with iTunes. But to answer your question, no, I don't believe there is currently anything out there non-iTunes that is that intuitive. Not yet, anyway.