Movie Streaming

WesTechNerd

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if I am posting this in the right forums. But I was looking for a good movie streaming service that would work with android. I know that google play has a service but not a lot of movies. Neither does anything else, netflix, blockbuster, amazon instant. With all the devices available now why are we not seeing more movies available to rent or buy online. Heck you can get more movies online for free "albeit an illegal way" than you could buying them online. I mean now is a perfect time to start getting rid of physical media and start switching to streaming media...

TLDR:
Why are we not seeing more movies available to rent or buy online? :mad:

Uglyfido

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Seriously? Between Netflix, Google Play, Amazon Instant and Blockbuster you can't find what you're looking for? Did you try Hulu+, or Crackle, or VUDU or any of the other various streaming services? If you have tried them all and still can't find what you're looking for, then I don't know what to tell you. The internet is a big place and there are lot's of services available. I wish you luck in finding the one that works for you.

pmoser

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Unless your into wired movies, I can't believe your not satisfied witht the Google play store, it has all the new releases. 3.99 is good for an hd movie, our cable company charges 4.99.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy