Looking for help to increase text size.

majorpayne

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Good afternoon all. Please forgive the discertation and this is not a TL;DR it could happen to you.

I'm beginning to have a major dillemia on my hands. My wife has MS which affects(for those that don't know) the Central Nervous system. Which also can affect vision. She has in the past 2 years had optic neuritis (Optic neuritis is an inflammation of the optic nerve, the bundle of nerve fibers that transmit visual information to your brain from your eye. Pain and temporary vision loss are common symptoms of optic neuritis.)

The first time her vision came back fully. this time she has lost vision in one eye to about 80% Now being that she has a smartphone (razr) she has begun having issues with seeing her screen (has to hold her phone at arms length at times). I'm looking for a way to help allieveate her problem. I was hoping that Verizon would get the Note and maybe solve the issue with a larger screen. I'm looking for a very mature text to speech program or a way to boost the text either with a magnafier or a way to increase the font in ALL programs.

Any help is greatly appericated and valued. please ignore spelling mistakes..

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech