Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default market place deals

is there an app on the market place that tells you about upcoming / in progress sales and reductions in the store?

Global Posts
    9,113 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: market place deals

Quote Originally Posted by jamiefinney View Post
    is there an app on the market place that tells you about upcoming / in progress sales and reductions in the store?
    There's no specific app that does this that I'm aware of. If there are any deals to be had Android Central will definitely cover it. If there's an app you are waiting for follow the developers twitter or blog and check it frequently. If there's a price drop they will likely post at one of those two resources.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

thanks for the reply i'll keep an eye out

I like AppSales. It uses notifications.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

i just found that and was about to add a link to the post. is it pretty good? can't try it yet as my first android is the nexus 7 which isn't out for a couple of weeks.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...appsales&hl=en

It works very well. It will show a notification when it finds new sales. When you touch the notification it will show sale items for the past few days. You can ask to see older items and it marks them "expired" when the sale is over. I've used it to purchase several apps including Tapatalk that I'm using now. Seems like a few times a day it will find new items.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2