HELP ME PROBLEM with BAttery and other

federodrigo

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
So before you bring it to an 8 simple questions will tell you what my phone:
Galaxy S3 bought by Vodafone GT-i9300 (ITALY)
Android 4.0.4
Banda Base Version: i9300Bulf
Installed Avast Antivirus
Active services: wifi, gps, screen rotation, power management, reporting.
Movement: activation sensor and all services moving assets from direct call to turn off the sound / put it (all active).
Display: Show% battery and Auto Adjust. tone screen.
If you need to know anything else ask!

1) We all have 1gb of ram but I so new factory consumes more than 500mb and I own the remaining 220MB ... do you think is normal?
2) How do you conserve RAM and finally close the program after using them without going in the background? I used the radio, and remains in the background even after, when I do not care ...
3) I installed cerberus, and initially it worked without any problems if everything is completely wrong to place the code on the sign you photographed and the photo came to me by email, that's enough ... can be determined by what you know?
4) I bought the mobile phone from Vodafone and then have some program installed in it that I do not care, you can make it if no brand and what are the advantages or disadvantages?
5) The battery lasts me a ceppa is true that still needs to take charge / discharge but less than an hour to write email on 5% fixed immediately after the detachment from charging me 97% marks and not the 100% , reasons, all this in hibernation!
6) In setting-> I Stand by battery cell 53% and 6% device on standby ... What are these 2 items, savings in energy consumption!
7) Before you update the cell by ICS to JB expect there will be a more official put, but what is the latest firmware released? I say the last and the last for Vodafone No brand and I explain the differences? thanks
8) Oh, last question, but the function of S-Control Alarm Voice who wrote Note: You may consume more battery and consumes only if S is voice-activated correctly? or even when it is in the background or off?

I leave you even if you want to contact me or feel my skype user: Federico Andrea Venturi
Many thanks for answers

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
1. Android will use as much RAM as it sees necessary, and, will not free it up unless it needs to.
2. You don't need to worry about RAM management.
3. Huh?
4. Are you talking about getting rid of bloatware? If so, you have to root and put on a custom ROM. As far as I can tell, people that have custom ROMs are happy with them. Gives you more control over your phone, but, it can void your warranty and you do this at your own risk.
5. This could just be a battery statistics issue, and, I wouldn't really worry about it. I mean, it's only 3%. Are you experiencing this on all the other phones? If not, try swapping out a battery from one of the phones that registers 100% and see what happens. Maybe it's the battery.
6. Not sure what you mean.
7. I don't believe any manufacturers have put JB on a phone yet, it was only released a couple of weeks ago, so, the most recent applied by manufacturers is probably ICS. You could probably put JB on your phone though. I don't know what the differences are. Haven't really looked into it yet.
8. If it's active, it'll probably consume additional battery, whether it's running in the background or not.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20