Which Android device to choose?

ozahran

May 20, 2011
Visit site
So here's a little backstory. I had Android for a little bit with the Samsung Captivate and HTC Status. But at the time, it was more advantageous for me to have a BlackBerry, so I rode out my Bold and Torch for a while. Until I got into WP7, had the Focus and loved it until it got stolen. Went out recently and bought the Focus Flash. It's a good phone but I miss having that amazing 4" screen on the Captivate and Focus. So I am on a bit of a budget and have AT&T, and as I am not eligible for an upgrade until December, I've gone the eBay route.

I decided that I wanted to go back to Android because of the screen size and there are a few apps that I don't have on Windows Phone that I would like (i.e. Flipboard, Words with Friends, and I miss launchers too lol). So according to my budget I have narrowed it down to two choices, either a Nexus S (optimized for AT&T) or the original Motorola Atrix. I understand that there are better phones out there, so please don't say something like "neither, get a SGS3". These are the ones that I have narrowed it down to that I can afford now until later this year where I can throw money at some quadcore LTE deliciousness. So what do you guys think? Atrix or Nexus S?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781