samsung infuse usb problems

ganjagod420

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
just the other day i tried to connect my infuse to my computer and i got "one of your devices attached to this computer has malfunctioned, and windows dose not recognize it" so i went looking for answers so i tried going to cwm and deleted all cache data and format internal SD-card then i tried reinstalling the packages but then i get
E: failed to open /mnt/internal_sd/update.zip (No such file or directory)
E: signature verification failed
Installation aborted
so i tried the pull the battery out then put it back and connect ur phone to USB cable while holding down the volume buttons and its supposed to take u into DL mode or something guess what it didn't work for me so now i just don't know can some please help all i want to do is put some music on my phone i wasn't trying to flash it or any thing like that I'm using factory setting.

Any help would be most awesomely appreciated.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Do you have a card reader on your computer? If you do, can you access the card that way? Maybe the card is damaged.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Are you using a USB hub, or is the cable plugged right into the computer itself. I have a few hubs that make my phone unreadable, even if it works when plugging the phone directly into the same USB port that the hub was plugged into. (Yes, everything is USB 2.0.) Sometimes using a USB extension, even a short one, can cause the same problem.

Reactions: ganjagod420

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Sorry we couldn't be of more help. Good luck with your new phone!! If they end up fixing it for you instead of giving you a new one, make sure to find out what was wrong and come back and post what the problem was. :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12