Forget bluetooth device - How to get it back?

Matjazz

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Hi all!

I made mistake when clicked forget bluetooth device and now I can't get it back. It is my car handsfree and I can't rename it.

Any suggestions how to get back my device in bluetooth list?

Am using Ice cream sendwich.

Cheers

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Make sure you turn the discovery on so they can find each other. And click pair. I do this all the time with my swatch

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Did u make your Bluetooth device the same way. I know on some headsets you have to hold the button so the phone can find it. But maybe you could send your headset back or what ever it is. And get a exchange

Matjazz

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Ok I solved... It wasn't easy. In case that someone will have same problem here what I done.

I tryed restore function from phone. These one didn't worked. So than I plugin to computer and restore phone using Sony Companion. These finally worked!!! I can see all hidden BT devices again and even reconnect.
Before doing all these make shore you make backup and after finishing simply restore all data but phone settings. You will need to relogin to Facebook, google... and make shortcuts again, but these is it.

It would be so much easy if Android developers would think for some recall function directly in BT settings!!

Cheers

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc