Android VS iPhone from 2007-2012

Alpha Axl

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know where I can find that image showing Android VS iPhone from 2007-2012 OS comparisons? Like on the very left it shows Cupcake and goes to Jelly Bean (or ICS), and the iPhone is pretty much the same thing every time?

I have a co-worker about ready to make the jump to Android and this will only help the cause lol thanks!

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site

Alpha Axl

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Sorta found it...but I'm looking for the year by year comparison like this...

threeyears.png

Pdelponte

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Just showing him the home screens won't help him make an informed decision. "don't judge a book by it's cover"

Just tell him that if he wants a phone that will do pretty much everything a "typical user" wants right out of the box with virtually no tinkering or learning of the system and he can deal with the fact that most things are "locked" and you have to to it Apple's way (not saying thats a bad thing, Apple does know how to make things easy on the user i.e. visual voicemail, universal inbox, app compatibility, cloud syncronization, etc) then get an iPhone

If he wants a phone that he can customize endlessly to do a load of different things (typical use to atypical use) but is willing to deal with a long initial setup, slow learning curve, and fragmentation of OS then go with Android.

Alpha Axl

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I showed him the video posted above, this is more of a joke thing since he's been basically making fun of himself for being a "sheep" all this time....good stuff.