HELP- Android is basically useless

CameronDroid

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Okay I will tell you everything, So one day my phone suddenly started to completely stop working as in, no bars, I would have bars for a second and then go into roaming with like 3 bars. I cannot connect to the internet, no texts, no phone calls, no nothing. I tried sending a text and for about a day it just said sending and it never sent. Still to this moment it says sending. I do have a rooted android but the thing is when I experienced these problems I deleted all my apps including "z4root" which has an unrooting option and I cannot connect to the internet to redownload it to get the option. Ive tried a couple usb programs but they cannot recognize my phone on 2 different usb cables, Ive rebooted and done all I thought I can reset to stock twice. (of course I still have superuser and I believe that is the problem) ask questions I'll answer the best I can. Please help me :-(

SellnCLT85

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Ok bud, I would love to help. First I need some info. What device? What carrier? Are custom Roms involved? If so did you install a custom recovery? You mentioned you deleted apps, were there any others? Can you still charge your phone? On your computer did you install the proper drivers?

We've all been there, I will try to help if I can.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

CameronDroid

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I have a Sanyo Zio, sprint carrier. No custom roms, I deleted 2 games, Drag Racing, and Paper toss. Also deleted z4root like I said. I can still charge it into the outlet/computer, what drivers do I need?