Want to Share Google Music With My Wife

walterwood44

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
My wife and I both have Samsung Galaxy S IIIs. At home we share our music via a Windows Home Server. I have uploaded all our music to my Google Music account.

Is there any way we can share the music on each phone without creating a separate Google Music account for her and uploading everything again?

Also, if we have to create a separate account, since the music comes from the same physical location is this going to be a problem (possible due to Google leaving tracking files to know what has already been uploaded)?

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
not possible due to privacy concerns from the music industry... you can share your account with your wife or upload all songs again to her account. It shouldn't be a problem i guess if you have purchased it.

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Well that's a pickle what you can do is download the the pur hased music onto it and if its a server it should have the extra room but as far. As 2 diff phonesbone account I have no idea mite not be possible bc of as he stated earlier privacy concerns but if you don't mind downloading it onto the phones sd card you can use the google play music downloader and get all your purchased music and put it on the storage but as far as over the cloud not so mutch :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz