These People Will Help You Root Or Do Anything To Any Device!

ROMURDROID

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
If You Need Help With Any Device This Is The Website To Check Out They Can Help You !!!! They Do Any Type Of Device Ipods Pads Android Os Phones Computers N More. Just Figure I Would Share Because Alot Of People Dont Know How To Root Or Need Help Fixing There Phones Or Pads So Here Is The Website To These Guys. They Help Alot.

The Website Is rooturdroid.blogspot.com

Root, Jailbreak, Fix Phones-Tablets-Tv's-Pads-Comp

This Will Help Alot Of People Out So I Figured I Would Share!! This Saves Alot Of People From Bricking There Phones And Also Helps People With Problems Fix Them...

Thought I Would Share As I Figure This Would Save Alot Of People From Braking Things And Help People Out. This Acctually Will Save Many Noobs Alot Of Money LOL.....

I Figured My First Post Should Be One That Helps People Also I Am Coming From Another Forum And Will Start Developing On The Rezound Since I See That Alot Of People Have Left Dev'n The Rezound So If You Have A Rezound And Any Request Just Pm Me.

Last edited:

ROMURDROID

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
By the way they are called Team-RUD wich have worked together to bring ICS and Sense 4.0 to some of the android phones that couldnt get it.

Tzuba

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
Thanks! So I have a question, say you have a phone that doesn't have a way to be rooted atm (Motorola xprt with 2.3), can you make a request and will they figure out a way to do it?

Sent from my MB612 using Android Central Forums

latinlady

Feb 13, 2012
Visit site
i have a question i have the samsung galaxy s3 came to android from a blackberry then an iphone i miss the yellow smileys and hate the green android they are not fun at all is there anyway i can get the yellow smileys on my phone without having to use another app to send and receive text messages. any help is greatly appreciated THANKS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz