Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Default Re: Google Sync Turned Off?

Right, maybe u can help me. I loaded some but after that it wount anymore. Any help i would appreciate. Galaxy s5

Quote Originally Posted by Angela Austin1 View Post
    Right, maybe u can help me. I loaded some but after that it wount anymore. Any help i would appreciate. Galaxy s5
    Welcome to Android Central! Can you be more specific? Loaded some what? Emails? Photos?

This is excellent info, I also have no idea how come this just turned off, thank you

Help please... I can't enable Sync either on my Google account... I press Sync all and then the Google+ and Google+ photos sync but the rest of the Google stuff won't sync! It still says Sync App Data, etc. are off... (except the Google+ stuff which say "Last synced") Please assist me! No matter how many times I try, it won't enable sync!

Emailsyencingproblem

Emailsyencingproblem

Quote Originally Posted by liquid150 View Post
    Sorry mods...finally found it. Took me forever to find it through a web search. Instead of being under the account it's under Data Usage>Menu>Auto-Sync Data

I have no idea how that got turned off.

on sync
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12