To anyone that has a Jtag Riff Box..

scoolz4foolz

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
does anybody have a jtag riff box used to revive bricked phones? im wanting to send my phone to someone that has this equipment so they can fix my bricked phone PLEASEE ...

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
does anybody have a jtag riff box used to revive bricked phones? im wanting to send my phone to someone that has this equipment so they can fix my bricked phone PLEASEE ...

What phone do you have it might not be totally bricked

Sent from my Jelly bean powered Galaxy Nexus

spagman

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site

Let me know if you need me to jtag it. What kind of phone is it?

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

scoolz4foolz

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
it IS fully, truly, bricked .. it wont boot on, no emergenncy mode, usb doesnt turn it on.. it is BRICKKED. This was done by using lg R&D tools (like KDZ) and flashed an incorrect model.dll file into my phone..
my phone is an android optimus one .. LG p500
i researched and jtag DOES support it.. plz help me im totally powerless

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
it IS fully, truly, bricked .. it wont boot on, no emergenncy mode, usb doesnt turn it on.. it is BRICKKED. This was done by using lg R&D tools (like KDZ) and flashed an incorrect model.dll file into my phone..
my phone is an android optimus one .. LG p500
i researched and jtag DOES support it.. plz help me im totally powerless
Does it turn on at all
Can u get into the bootloader ?

Sent from my Jelly bean powered Galaxy Nexus

scoolz4foolz

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
no it is completely powerless no functions whatsoever usb doesnt even turn it on.. it is truly bricked.. i hear jtag is the only solution and i cant buy it its too expensive .. spagman, can we do something here..?

DusterJohn

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Need to Un-Brick Samsung Galaxy S3 on Verizon. Model SCH-i550. It was flashed with wrong file and is hard bricked. Have tried everything but Riff box. Computer will recognize phone and install android driver. No sign of life but the windows "Ding" sound when connected with USB. Holding down the 3 reboot keys with cause windows to "ding" for disconnect and then "Ding" for reconnect. Odin does not recognize connection. Last hope is Riff box but don't want to buy for just one phone. Phone was given to me because of this problem. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
8^)
Thanks!