Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default To anyone that has a Jtag Riff Box..

does anybody have a jtag riff box used to revive bricked phones? im wanting to send my phone to someone that has this equipment so they can fix my bricked phone PLEASEE ...

Global Posts
    2,047 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by scoolz4foolz View Post
    does anybody have a jtag riff box used to revive bricked phones? im wanting to send my phone to someone that has this equipment so they can fix my bricked phone PLEASEE ...
    What phone do you have it might not be totally bricked

Sent from my Jelly bean powered Galaxy Nexus
    I'm a android know it all with too much time on my hands
    If I've helped you make sure to hit that thanks button

Let me know if you need me to jtag it. What kind of phone is it?

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Default Re: To anyone that has a Jtag Riff Box..

it IS fully, truly, bricked .. it wont boot on, no emergenncy mode, usb doesnt turn it on.. it is BRICKKED. This was done by using lg R&D tools (like KDZ) and flashed an incorrect model.dll file into my phone..
    my phone is an android optimus one .. LG p500
    i researched and jtag DOES support it.. plz help me im totally powerless

Global Posts
    2,047 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

it IS fully, truly, bricked .. it wont boot on, no emergenncy mode, usb doesnt turn it on.. it is BRICKKED. This was done by using lg R&D tools (like KDZ) and flashed an incorrect model.dll file into my phone..
    my phone is an android optimus one .. LG p500
    i researched and jtag DOES support it.. plz help me im totally powerless
    Does it turn on at all
    Can u get into the bootloader ?

Sent from my Jelly bean powered Galaxy Nexus
    I'm a android know it all with too much time on my hands
    If I've helped you make sure to hit that thanks button
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

no it is completely powerless no functions whatsoever usb doesnt even turn it on.. it is truly bricked.. i hear jtag is the only solution and i cant buy it its too expensive .. spagman, can we do something here..?

Sent pm

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Need to Un-Brick Samsung Galaxy S3 on Verizon. Model SCH-i550. It was flashed with wrong file and is hard bricked. Have tried everything but Riff box. Computer will recognize phone and install android driver. No sign of life but the windows "Ding" sound when connected with USB. Holding down the 3 reboot keys with cause windows to "ding" for disconnect and then "Ding" for reconnect. Odin does not recognize connection. Last hope is Riff box but don't want to buy for just one phone. Phone was given to me because of this problem. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    8^)
    Thanks!