1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default touble opening pdf files...

My wife and I receive the same email on our phones. The email has a pdf file attached. I am able to open the email with no problem. When she opens the attachment she gets an error message; The document cannot be opened because it is corrupted or damaged. If I forward the same email to her phone she would be able to open it. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Default Re: touble opening pdf files...

the email she got has pdf file that cannot be opened because it is corrupted or damaged...
    when you forward your email to her it worked right? so yes the other email attachment was corrupted.
    I have had some image files corrupted too.

or maybe your question was not clear enough.
    Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō

Global Posts
    4,376 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Stock/CM9

That's really weird. Has this only happened once, or, does it always happen that way?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by Devinator View Post
    That's really weird. Has this only happened once, or, does it always happen that way?
    It seems to always happen that way. Doesn't matter who the pdf is from, she won't be able to open it.
    Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō

Global Posts
    4,376 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Stock/CM9

But, you said if you send it, she can open it. That seems suspicious. You should ask someone else who received the same email to forward it to your wife and see if she can open that one. Lol.