Is there any Android phone that runs well?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't call it fatass. It's actually the right size for me, and it doesn't feel thick or heavy. My wife's iPhone 4S actually feels bulkier and denser, and the screen just seems tiny nowadays. Plus, the battery life on the iPhone 4S isn't great. Granted, I can't compare with the iPhone 5, but that's comparing this year's tech to last year's, which isn't entirely fair.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
My HTC Vivid, along with an OEM battery, outlasted an iPhone 5 my cousin bought because he's an Apple nut like you.

There are Apple fans, who love the technology of Apple and whatnot.

Then there is the Apple Nut/Fanboy (you) who goes onto ANDROID Central Forums just to say "Hurr, iPhone 5 iz betr guise, baby's first troll lel".

Not all of us agree with your statements. Some believe Apple is better. Some believe Android is better. Same can be said for Windows and BlackBerry.

Back to my story.

He got the iPhone 5 because well, he loves Apple! iPods of just about every type and generation, from Shuffle, to Video, to Classic, to Touch, he's had them. We did some stress tests against each other, left our screens on to see whose battery would be close to dying first. I barely lasted longer. If I was in LTE though, I might have lost.

The 5 did have something I was jealous, and that would be ease of printing documents. I installed a wireless printer on our home network, and he can easily print out a page just by looking at a document, then clicking Print. On my phone, I have to download an app just to do it.

There's pros and cons to everything.

OP only said going back to an iPhone because he had a positive, easy experience. However, he wants to give it one more shot, so he came here and asked a question about what people recommended. It's obvious you're a troll, and you are nowhere near the actual good ones you'll find on /b/, trust me kid. One day, your parents will take away your mighty keyboard and then you'll just have to stare at a wall for entertainment.

To OP: What are you looking for besides stability? Removable battery or no? Does it matter if your phone has a microHDMI port or not?

Here's how I see things, and I'll describe it in CyanogenMod format.

iOS: Stable
Android: Nightly
Android with ROMs: Experimental

And one more bite for the troll:

>Learn2Greentext
>mfw you're just a script kiddie at best
>Implying /b/ was ever good.

Sent from my HTC Vivid Borked using Android Central Forums

anon(5780458)

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
My HTC Vivid, along with an OEM battery, outlasted an iPhone 5 my cousin bought because he's an Apple nut like you.

There are Apple fans, who love the technology of Apple and whatnot.

Then there is the Apple Nut/Fanboy (you) who goes onto ANDROID Central Forums just to say "Hurr, iPhone 5 iz betr guise, baby's first troll lel".

Please quote where I said the iPhone was better. I stated the disadvantages of both the iPhone and Android; That's all.

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Pay it forward, kiddie. Let people who actually were trying to help OP and voice their favorite device, rather than bash an ecosystem completely just so you can say "nothing is close to the iPhone."

But you know what? You're right! Nothing comes close. Every OEM has surpassed it.

Samsung: Note 2/S3
HTC: One (IR Blaster even)
Motorola: RAZR MAXX/RAZR MAXX HD
LG: Optimus G

Any other attempt to win a troll you failed at? Private message me or even post it here on this thread for the community to see.

Go back to Reddit.

uploadfromtaptalk1366830411057.jpg

Edit: Yes, you talked about iPhone being unethical, and you make it sound really difficult to jailbreak it. I'm pretty sure with some light to medium reading, a good program, and some fall back plans, I could probably do it. But back when I cared for iDevices, I used to just repair them/take off the screen locks. Never owned an iPhone, never will. That's my preference.

anon(5780458)

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Pay it forward, kiddie. Let people who actually were trying to help OP and voice their favorite device, rather than bash an ecosystem completely just so you can say "nothing is close to the iPhone."

Except that I never said that. You fabricated it and raged at yourself.

It's impossible to jailbreak any current iPhone. It's completely locked down from the instant the CPU powers on. Only phones running older versions can be jailbroken. You cannot even install an older version of iOS on an iPhone if there are problems with the current version. That's how unethical it is.

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Except that I never said that. You fabricated it and raged at yourself.

It's impossible to jailbreak any current iPhone. It's completely locked down from the instant the CPU powers on. Only phones running older versions can be jailbroken. You cannot even install an older version of iOS on an iPhone if there are problems with the current version. That's how unethical it is.

See, you know more than me about iOS. Congrats. So, the question was already kinda there, but I'll directly ask: why dig up an old thread? Seems counterproductive.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech