I've decided to get the Nexus 7, but should I go with the 8GB version or the 16GB version?

oldschool2

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
After much reading and thinking I've decided to get the Nexus 7 over the Kindle Fire. I will be primarily using the Nexus to control my Squeezebox Touch and also for data bases like Collectorz for my records and recipies and I might try a audio book or two if I find one that interests me. That's about all I'll be doing aside from trying out any free apps that I find interesting. I won't be doing any reading of books, watching of movies, playing of games or listenign to music on it.
So with that in mind, would the 8GB suit me well or do I need to go with the 16GB version?

oldschool2

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Just realizing that not only is there tax on it, but also shipping for which they will probably want around $30 for, I have decided that the 8GB would be more prudent. That said though, I'm also back to deciding between the Nexus and the Fire becasue either one will work for my uses just fine and Amazon is not charging shipping for the Fire.

oldschool2

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site

Had not really thought of that because I read something somewhere that said it's better to get it direct. Something about support or something. Thinking about it now though, how would purchasing it from a brick and mortor vs direct effect support? I don't see it, so therefore I like your idea. Thank you!