- 09-14-2012, 12:53 AM #2
- 09-16-2012, 04:25 AM #3
- 09-16-2012, 09:05 AM #4
- 09-16-2012, 09:06 AM #5
- 09-16-2012, 09:25 AM #6
- 09-16-2012, 05:28 PM #7
- 09-16-2012, 10:13 PM #8
Re: Sync photos
Oh, that's right, Google+ will duplicate what Picasa does. So basically, you could absolutely kill a 2GB data play by having Dropbox, Drive, Google+, Picasa, oh and wait don't forget Faceplant, alllll uploading each ginormous pic you take with your mobile.
Okay, all kidding aside, depending on what you do and want to do with your pics, only one of these options is necessary. If you just want backups, I think Drive or Dropbox would be good starter choices. See if you get more failures from one or the other in your mobile area.
- 09-16-2012, 10:46 PM #10
- By vjr021 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 06-24-2011, 04:44 PM
- By veggiop in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-07-2011, 01:13 AM
- By ambientdroid in forum Android AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 04-06-2011, 03:31 PM
- By CarbonOak in forum Android AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-24-2010, 07:32 PM
- By jzarowitz in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 05-11-2010, 03:57 PM