New Forum

PrissyPJ

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
In the new forum update, I don't see the date in the post when it was posted. If someone updates their post I see that date, but not the original date it was posted. Is this no longer available?

PrissyPJ

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Wish I could say thank you, but I still don't see it (maybe it me). Tried to paste a print screen here but that doesn't work. I don't see anything above either your username or mine. Do I have to change some settings?

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Are you on the website or the mobile app. If on the website, it's right here.

asdf.png

I'm not sure I completely understand what you are talkign about if this isn't it.

PrissyPJ

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
That's exactly what I'm talking about. I'm on the website. For some reason, this does not show on my screen. I see it on the print screen you posted. How do you post a print screen from a computer? :confused:

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
That's exactly what I'm talking about. I'm on the website. For some reason, this does not show on my screen. I see it on the print screen you posted. How do you post a print screen from a computer? :confused:
Alt + Print Screen
Paste it to paint for saving and then upload to AC.

Froojr

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I see the date and time of posts, but my device, ROM, kernel, provider, next device, and all that isn't showing now. I made sure all of it was still listed on my profile settings. I saved the settings again, just to see if that would do anything, but that info is not shown under my name and profile pic in forum posts now.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Is there a little plus sign there now? If so, hit that. It collapses all that info now, I assume to cut down on white space in each post by default.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Android Central Forums

Froojr

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
No plus sign for me. I use Chrome. Not a big deal really, but I did like seeing it. What you said about white space is a good point. One or two line posts don't take up so much room down the page now.

Edit: Looking at this thread in IE now, and no plus sign here either. I see that some users show the additional info, but mine is not showing, no matter what I do.

What happened?!?

Last edited:

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Hmm, my plus sign appears to be gone from this thread, but, I see it in another one. Weird. I'll bring it to the attention of those who would need to know.

PrissyPJ

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Ok, there must be setting in my work computer that does not allow me to see this. I checked by personal laptop and the dates show. Thanks everyone for your help.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Well, at least the issue is resolved.

Additionally, my plus signs appear to be back in this thread, so, hopefully that issue is resolved as well.

Froojr

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Well, at least the issue is resolved.

Additionally, my plus signs appear to be back in this thread, so, hopefully that issue is resolved as well.

Yeah, plus signs showing in all threads today. Thank you, Devinator, for your attention on this matter.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy