- 1 Posts
Help PLS connecting S3 to Mac I have tried everything
Morning...I'm almost giving up....... I do like this a lot more than my previous iphones (this is my first android), but I can't get it to sync with my mac. I have downloaded and tried Kies bot on the mac and the s3. I have tried android file transfer. Can't get anything to work. I can get the android files transfer to open and see my device when I change rom mtp to ptp, but then when I try to drag a movie over it hangs, then dies then says it can't connect and closes out. Kies is the same thing if I use kieas air, but it won't let me copy anything over 100 mb.
Any help would be greatly appreciated........I have an old pc laptop, but the usb isn't high speed 2.0 and I can't do it there either....
- 09-17-2012, 01:20 PM #2
Re: Help PLS connecting S3 to Mac I have tried everything
Take a look in the S3 Forum. I'm sure someone there has connected their S3 to a Mac.
Check out these threads:
Connecting S3 to mac
Mac Book Air not recognizing android when plugged in with an USB
SGS3 won't connect to my Mac... Help please!
Connecting to a Mac
- By bszaronos in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 13Last Post: 03-20-2013, 08:09 AM
- By Kim Wilber RawViolets in forum IntroductionsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-21-2012, 08:34 AM
- By sugarshane810 in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 4Last Post: 01-16-2012, 04:18 PM
- By louiscraig in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 4Last Post: 06-05-2011, 01:50 PM
- By Jim W in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 12-07-2009, 07:29 PM