Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Handcent: group message also bolds my conversation with only the sender and can't clear bold

I have a Handcent thread with PersonX, but I have also received group messages from PersonX (I'm part of the group). Now when I receive a message that PersonX has sent to the group, the group thread is bold but my thread between me and PersonX is also bold. When I enter the thread just between us, there are no new messages. I also can't clear the bold on that thread, unless I delete a message between the two of us.

Is this just how Handcent works?

Thanks!

Default Re: Handcent: group message also bolds my conversation with only the sender and can't clear bold

I know I'm reviving an old thread here, but can someone please help out? I'm having the EXACT same problem. It's pretty annoying. FYI, my phone is the Samsung Stratosphere.

Thank you very much,
    Tony
    Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō

Global Posts
    4,376 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock/Stock/CM9

Default Re: Handcent: group message also bolds my conversation with only the sender and can't clear bold

Clear cache/data on Handcent? If that doesn't work, what about reinstalling it?