- 9 Posts
Handcent: group message also bolds my conversation with only the sender and can't clear bold
I have a Handcent thread with PersonX, but I have also received group messages from PersonX (I'm part of the group). Now when I receive a message that PersonX has sent to the group, the group thread is bold but my thread between me and PersonX is also bold. When I enter the thread just between us, there are no new messages. I also can't clear the bold on that thread, unless I delete a message between the two of us.
Is this just how Handcent works?
- 11-06-2012, 01:08 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Handcent: group message also bolds my conversation with only the sender and can't clear bold
I know I'm reviving an old thread here, but can someone please help out? I'm having the EXACT same problem. It's pretty annoying. FYI, my phone is the Samsung Stratosphere.
Thank you very much,
- 11-07-2012, 11:29 AM #3
- By saucratiz81 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 21Last Post: 07-24-2012, 03:20 PM
- By Ahobbs21 in forum Droid BionicReplies: 15Last Post: 08-31-2011, 12:58 AM
- By AndroidXTC in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 8Last Post: 03-17-2011, 10:33 PM
- By trbbclark#AC in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 4Last Post: 01-04-2011, 09:24 PM
- By Andy847 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 9Last Post: 12-17-2010, 01:18 AM