- 09-22-2012, 11:24 AM #2
- 09-23-2012, 03:28 PM #3
- 01-21-2013, 09:26 AM #4
- 09-12-2016, 10:31 PM #5
- 09-12-2016, 11:45 PM #6
Re: Using Google Music for alarm clock?
Actually, there is a way, but it's a little roundabout. You have to download the music track from your Google Play Music library on your computer browser, then transfer the mp3 file to the Alarms directory on the phone's Internal Storage (via USB or the cloud). The song should now show up as a choice when you select an alarm.
- By pauldroidr2d2 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2011, 06:31 PM
- By mfratella in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 2Last Post: 10-13-2011, 01:24 AM
- By tjubb in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 13Last Post: 05-10-2011, 04:35 PM
- By BlackPrince310 in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-07-2011, 09:09 AM
- By whitenack in forum Android AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-20-2010, 10:59 AM