GMail not being pushed to phone
Greetings.....About a week ago, I ceased receiving my Gmail messages automatically. If I go into Gmail and do a manual refresh, the messages will show up. I have a DINC2running stock Gingerbread. The only change I made about the time this happened was the installation of GO Launcher, which I've subsequently removed. I've done a battery pull as well as a data cache clean up, all to no avail.
- 09-25-2012, 10:16 AM #2
- 4,144 Posts
Re: GMail not being pushed to phone
Go to Settings-->Account & Sync-->[your account]-->Make sure "Gmail" is checked in there.
(This menu option is different in Jelly Bean and i forgot the exact option in GB.)
If you have cleared the data/cache then the gmail settings should have been restored to default but lets check gmail settings just to make sure.
open Gmail-->[Menu]-->Settings-->[Your account]-->Make sure there is a check in "Email notification".
- By trishakiefer in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2012, 12:33 PM
- By sniffs in forum Droid BionicReplies: 20Last Post: 12-27-2011, 10:00 AM
- By whitenack in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 06-04-2010, 01:40 PM
- By mobiledevice in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 53Last Post: 06-02-2010, 06:46 PM
- By Renocat in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 7Last Post: 01-07-2010, 05:33 PM