- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Mid Tablet not booting up
It does not load past the android screen despite being plugged in for several hours. I have held the power button down, tried resetting it and pressing various other combinations of buttons at the same time. I put an SD card in it.
How can this be fixed?
Android OS 2.2
Build Number V1.5.2
I am at my wits end now as it just randomly stopped working.
Thanks in advance.
- 10-01-2012, 01:20 PM #2
- 10-08-2012, 02:16 PM #4
Re: Mid Tablet not booting up
If its not posted on the internet somewhere, I'd suggest you contact the manufacturer and ask.
Sent from my DROID X2 using Android Central Forums
- By rvpals in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 8Last Post: 06-28-2012, 03:24 AM
- By blutuu in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 03-04-2011, 01:13 AM
- By overkill#AC in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 2Last Post: 10-13-2010, 01:04 AM
- By gchahinian in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2010, 05:00 PM
- By cdupadhyay in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 9Last Post: 07-03-2010, 03:15 PM