| || |
Can an expert here answer my interview please? Greatly Appreciated
Hello, xda community! My name is Jerome, and I have a pretty important favor to ask. Working in an english class in my college, I was asked to do a paper on a community and also have an interview for information. Going to this site for years, I decided to cover phone and tablet communities like this one, since it would be a paper I enjoy reading. However, I still need an interview for the paper, so I kindly ask if someone in this amazing forum who has done work in the field of phone hacking to answer some pretty simple questions (Don't worry, they're not extremely intrusive, and I don't need your real name).
1. How long have you been a part of this forum?
2. What devices have you tinkered with in the past (keep it within phones and tablets please)?
3. What device do you prefer (blackberry, apple, android, windows phone, etc)
4. Is making things like roms and kernels difficult? What are some challenges that you face?
5. Do you recommend everyone hack their devices?
6. What are the benefits of modding a device?
7. What got you into modding devices?
8. Because most of the modding content you do would sort of have to be free, what do you do as your profession (if you have one)?
I apologize ahead of time if I am breaking some sort of rule, but I would really like to hear an expert's response, not just for my paper, but simply because I am interested in this type of thing. If you could answer all those questions (and don't be afraid to give more detail, this is a 5 page paper), I would be extremely thankful. Thank you so much for your time!!!