How to delete second account from Google play store?

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
what phone and OS do you have?

because its bit different in jelly bean vs ICS and prior.

For ICS and prior, Settings-->Account and sync-->[Your Account]-->menu-->Remove account.
for JB, Settings-->under Accounts select the account in this case Google-->[your Account]-->Menu-->Remove Account

Last edited:

Shawna_99

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site
Ok, i need help last night i went to go try to get pictures off my fathers phone so i logged into google play so i could download facebook and try to do it that way. But now i can't log out of google play on his phone.. So i went on google and delted my google account and then now i'm trying to either delted google play all together or get it off his Phone, because now all his phone contacts are on my phone Please someone help. I have a nexus 4, but on the back it says LG

Crashdamage

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site
When you used your Google account to setup his phone, you made your account the default on his phone. This will cause complications and unnecessary grief, if not right now then certainly down the road.

Unfortunately, since it's now the default, master account it can't be simply deleted or deactivated like can be done with secondary accounts. The only way to get your account off his phone is to do a factory reset and start over, this time making sure you do setup using his Google account.

Even though it a pita I strongly recommend resetting his phone and making his Google account the default.

Android since v1.0. Linux since 2001